Careers at Primetime Occupational Testing
We at Primetime Occupational Testing are looking for a Physicians Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our team. We are offering more than just a job; we are offering a career opportunity.
Through professional growth and ensuring our team has an excellent work-life balance, we’ve cultivated a trusted testing center in the Deer Park Community.
Qualify for our competitive pay and excellent benefits by applying today!
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Our ideal candidate has prior experience working in an occupational clinic.
- Able to work independently and serve as a leader for the team
- Excellent bedside manner and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Completion of an accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program
Qualifications and Skills:
- Current TX PA license or NP License
- Current BCLS (CPR/AED) or ACLS certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bilingual Preferred
- DOT Certification (Must obtain within three months)
- Must possess an understanding of Pulmonary Function Testing Interpretation
We look forward to receiving your application. Thank you for considering Primetime Occupational Testing!